If you have been accused of a sexual offense, immediately contact a Florida sex crimes attorney. Being charged with a felony sex crime is the first step in a process that can lead to imprisonment, fines, lifetime sex offender registration requirements, and other court imposed orders. Understand that your freedom is at stake; do not delay requesting legal counsel.
If you are convicted of a Florida sex crime, it will affect all areas of your life.
- In any future career search, the negative impact of being convicted of a felony sex crime may severely reduce job opportunities.
- You will be required to turn in your driver’s license and have it replaced with one that marks you for life as a sex offender.
- Your name will be featured on a public list of sexual offenders forever.
Protect Your Freedom
Protecting your freedom is the main reason you want to arrange for legal counsel immediately. Do this prior to talking about the alleged incident with anyone other than your Florida sex crimes lawyer. Bear in mind that not just any sex crimes lawyer in Florida will do; you need one that is highly experienced in defending clients facing sex crime offenses.
Expert criminal defense lawyers at Musca Law Firm work diligently to get you the best possible outcome from sex crime allegations. Musca Law Firm is well-known for their superior results, and their sex crimes team is often called to defend clients nationwide. They work in cooperation with local attorneys in other states but are not subject to political pressures local attorneys may experience. Musca represents clients who have been charged in Florida and federal court.
The Florida sex crimes attorneys at Musca take an aggressive approach defending clients from serious sex crime charges.
Ask yourself these questions if you have been charged with or arrested for a Florida sex crime:
- Do you want to spend decades in prison?
- Do you want to have to register publicly as a sex offender – for life?
- Do you want to lose your freedom to choose where you live, where you go and what you do?
- Do you want employers to reject your application as soon as they see “registered sex offender” on it?
Get a Strong Defense Team
Musca Law Firm has an experienced legal team to provide the most effective criminal defense for clients accused of or charged with any sex crime. If you can avoid being charged with a serious sex crime, you may avoid a felony conviction and all the repercussions associated with it. Musca Law Firm is highly recommended; call immediately if you are being investigated for a sex crime or have been told you will be charged. During police interrogations, it is essential for you to have your Florida sex crimes attorney present. He will not allow you to incriminate yourself during questioning. Musca Law Firm sex crimes attorneys have offices in Miami, Orlando, Tampa and Jacksonville. Call Musca Law Firm now at their toll-free telephone number, or use the convenient instant website contact form.